Unlimited Minutes Fair Usage Policy
All unlimited plans:
- May only be used for normal business use.
- Are provided only for dialog between two individuals at one time per line.
- Exclude international calling, which is available for an additional fee.
- Are issued on a “one (1) user per line basis”, meaning that only one registered user may be assigned to use the Services for any one line.
- Our Unlimited call plan’s are subject at all times to a limit of 3000 minutes in aggregate during each monthly billing period for outgoing inclusive calls to international geographic landline numbers specified in your call plan and for outgoing inclusive calls when calling UK landline numbers starting with 01 and 02 calls to mobiles where specified are included to Vodafone, EE, Three and O2
- If during any monthly billing period you exceed 3000 minutes usage we may terminate your service immediately or, at our sole discretion if we consider it appropriate, we may suspend your service and offer you an alternative call plan applicable to your usage. If having offered you an alternative you do not agree to move to the new call plan we reserve the right to terminate your service immediately. Termination charges apply.
Unlimited plans also may not be used for any of the following prohibited uses (which are in addition to the other prohibited uses applicable to all Services):
- Trunking or forwarding Your SSR System number to (an)other phone number(s) capable of handling multiple simultaneous calls, or to a private branch exchange (PBX) or a key system.
- Spamming or blasting (e.g., sending one hundred (100) or more bulk and/or junk voicemail or faxes simultaneously).
- Bulk call-in lines (e.g., customer support or sales call centres, “hotlines”, 900 numbers, sports-line numbers, etc.).
- Auto-dialling or “predictive” dialling (i.e., non-manual dialling or using a software program or other means to continuously dial or place out-bound calls).
In addition, unusually high usage of the Services may impair SSR System’s ability to provide high quality Services to others and/or indicate unauthorised use of the Services, in which case SSR System may suspend or terminate Your Account or, upon prior notice, convert Your Account to a metered calling plan that charges significantly higher usage rates.
SSR System reserves the right to add to, modify or amend this Use Policy at any time for any reason at its sole discretion.
Please click here for our full terms and conditions.